Friday, February 17, 2012

DAY 4: RELAXING IN PARADISE

....Sunny hot and humid in paradise today....




I spent a good deal of it by the pool in the shade of an umbrella reading. The hotel is apparently fully booked but I had the place to myself this morning. 


Before returning to our room I decided to take a long slow stroll around the hotel grounds.  Have been trying to capture any form of wild life but there is very little.  There was a multi-coloured lizard occupying  a lounge chair but I wasn`t fast enough to snap anything but a blurry streak scurrying away. 


I did however get some nice shots of the vegetation.  The garden staff is constantly around manicuring, snipping and raking making everything look so beautiful.




























And when I got back to the room there was a fresh flower on our soaker tub.  Nice touch.