Monday, February 20, 2012

DAY 7: OPENING CEREMONIES at KAIPTC


 
...Today was the first official day of training for Francois...


..held at the Kofi Annan
International Peacekeeping Training Centre...

...I was asked to attend and take random shots of the ceremony including the official group photo...
(dear Canon, please don`t fail me)






...while the room was being prepared to receive the students and dignitaries, Francois helped me get the light settings right...

...Brig. Gen. Kusi...
...opening welcome speaches...


...HE Trudy Kernighan,
Canadian High Commissioner...

...TOSC...
Tactical Operations Staff Course
2012





...coffee reception...

...class begins...


...following classes there was a Meet & Greet BBQ in the evening for students and instructors...


...cool & comfortable inside the bar...


....warm & humid outside...


...hot & delicious local cuisine...


...and finally - this little cutie (grandson of one of the bar staff) - who was quite willing to let me take many shots of him as long as I would let him see the results...he enjoyed the game as did I...