Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Dali Dalliance - Controlled Madness

I have been waiting for a time when both Francois and I could visit Espace Dali together.  We both love the artist's work and Dali was a contemporary of Fancois' artist father, Jacques.  We will have a complete weekend together before we head for home when Francois is back from Compienge so maybe then...I would happily go back again many times, it was that enjoyable.



The Dali Museum in Paris is located on 11 rue Poulbot in the Montmartre district.  We spent a good deal of time last visit walking up and down and around this area but never took the time to pay a visit to Salvador's place.

 It's very small as museums go and really  funky but it's all pure 100% Dali. Controlled madness I think is an apt description.

Unfortunately no interior pictures allowed so I borrowed liberally from internet displays.