Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DAY 23: JUST A RANDOM PICTURE DAY

....I feel time slipping away...



...what seemed like an eternity more than three weeks ago, is now passing at warp speed...


...the guys are into the 'exercise' part of their course...what's left is a formal  cocktail evening at the High Commisioner's residence, graduation and closing ceremonies...


...so after breakfast, I grabbed the camera and walked around the hotel grounds, hoping maybe to capture something new, or maybe trying somehow to slow the clock...

...same old..same old..does not apply to this place...each day is a new world...flowers bloom in new locations...



...I am becoming better friends with our EOS...


...still using 'automatic' functions, but I like the results...





...even my little lizard buddies were more cooperative today...








...even the dove, who usually stays on the peak of the roof, came down for a photo op...


...and I now realize we have fruit bats residing in the trees out back by the lagoon...




...while wandering around, my favourite concierge stopped for a brief chat...I got a little teary when he reminded me that this was our last week and he won't be working the day we check out...will see if I can get a picture of him before leaving...he is such a gentle kind man...