Saturday, March 10, 2012

DAY 26: KENYA - WOW!!!

...Jules and Gabe, this post is for you...

...I realize my posts are way out of sequence and that I have at least three days of catching up but HAD to submit this one...

...view from the bed in our hotel room overlooking Nairobi National Park...

...antelope as viewed from our bedroom balcony...



...this was one of twenty or so giraffes that passed by the hotel late this afternoon...

...hotel is beautiful, location - awesome, food and service wonderful...but this is how I envisioned a visit to Africa - wildlife...

...and as a couple who sat near us on the outdoor patio this afternoon told us, this is nothing compared to what we will see on safari...

...so Julia, I have found you a lizard, and an antelope.  I still have to find you a lion and my promise of posted pictures will be complete....